S. Cashua Dr. Florence SC 29501 US
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on May 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM||comments (368)|
Radio Ad Starting 5/07/12
|Posted on May 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM||comments (47)|
|Posted on April 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM||comments (51)|
|Posted on April 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM||comments (172)|
|Posted on April 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM||comments (856)|
|Posted on April 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM||comments (34)|
Listen to the link below.
|Posted on July 31, 2011 at 12:07 PM||comments (38)|
If you are in the market for a new electric range or clothes dryer and plan on having it delivered and installed, you may want pay attention to the installer. In the picture below you will notice the wire to the far let is burned. This is one of the wires to the power cord of the appliance. New appliances do not come with a cord installed and is the job of the delivery person (in most cases) to install the cord. I have seen literally several hundred instances where the cord was not properly connected to the appliance resulting in the picture above. Not only does this render your appliance unusable, it's also a fire hazard. Most delivery people have little to no training and simply don't know the potential dangers that could result from an improperly installed cord. Normally the problem comes into play when the installer "cross threads" the screw. This stops the screw from being able to seat completely against the wire terminal and connecting block thus allowing vibration of the connection once power is applied. As you know, vibration cause friction which in turn causes heat resulting in the damage seen in the picture. Have the installer show you that the power cord connections are tight, that extra 60 seconds may save you several hundred dollars in repair costs. More importantly,it may save your life.
|Posted on May 21, 2011 at 1:53 PM||comments (51)|